- Sanding down overly textured walls, giving the room a much lighter feeling.
- Choosing a color palatte for all elements in the kitchen to create a cohesive overall design.
- Paint walls a more neutral color.
- Breathe life into old cabinets with a new custom finish; classic mocha on bottom, antiqued faux finish on upper cabinets.
- Removed half wall between kitchen and mud room to create an open island.
- Installing a beautiful glass tile backsplash.
- Added clever pendent lights for a pop of color.
- New cabinet hardware - door knobs and drawer pulls.
- New pantry door with chalkboard insets (no photo avail)
White Rock Area Kitchen Remodel
Click before and after images to enlarge
Sink and backsplash before and after trasnformation
Sink and backsplash before and after new glass tile backsplash and sink
Bar area before removal of 1/2 wall - after an island and eat in bar
Sink and backsplash before and after new glass tile backsplash and concrete countertop
Old corner hutch before - after new concrete countertop
Cabinets before and after faux finish - antique look